High Court Miscellaneous
- Last Updated on 09 September 2013
Miscellaneous actions are those actions that differ from main stream civil actions but fall within the original jurisdiction of the High Court. Some of these types of applications are as follows:
- Petition for admission.
- Petition for Temporary Admission.
- Application for Notary public.
- Guardian-ad litem.
- Committal proceedings.
- Application for Service out of Jurisdiction.
- Application for Constitutional Redress. [Note: Pursuant to the Administration of Justice Decree 2009 all applications for Constitutional Redress have been terminated.]
- Release of issues money from Fiji Public Trustee Corporation Limited.
- Habaes corpus applications.
- Medical intervene applications.
- Forfeiture Applications.
- Originating Summons.