- Last Updated on 23 April 2013
The Unit produces daily summaries of media stories to keep senior Judicial departments officials abreast of developments and publishes special reports on topical issues. It also monitors public reaction to Government policies relevant to the department and announcements to keep government policy makers informed. Take positive steps to achieve goodwill, takes action to safeguard reputation and creates both internal and external relationships.
- Meet performance requirements of Judicial Department
- Ensure the manageability of public relations unit
- Facilitate means for addressing public complaints
- Prompt and timely response to issues raised by the media and the public