* An independent and impartial judicial system for Fiji.
* To develop an efficient, effective and transparent judicial system.
* To exceed the highest standards by providing an accessible system of justice through courts and tribunals.
* Facilitating community awareness.
Values The Department is committed to:
1. Good Governance – an accountable and responsible workforce.
2. Equity – equal treatment, impartiality and fairness.
3. Professionalism – integrity, timeliness, honesty, courtesy.
4. Excellent Customer Service – Responsiveness, on time service delivery.
5. People Capital Development – capacity building as per departmental needs.
6. Innovation & Creativity – developing, initiating, generating new ideas for growth.
7. Excellent Leadership & Teamwork – Exemplary leadership and Unity.
APPLICATION FORM FOR A PRACTISING CERTIFICATE
Guide to the Practising Certificate